Looking for a quick, easy, healthy and delicious meal? Don’t order takeout, try my 5-minute “Fried” Rice and save your gas and your cash!
5 Minute "Fried" Rice
Write a review
- ½ Tsp. Sesame Oil
- ¼ Tsp. Ground Ginger
- ½ Cup Brown Rice
- ½ Cup Mixed Vegetables
- ½ Oz. Prosciutto
- 1 Egg
- 0.25 Cup Edamame (shelled)
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Pop your veggie steamer in the microwave according to package directions (usually 4-6 minutes).
- While that’s heating up, put a non-stick sautee pan on the stove over medium heat. Add the prosciutto and cook until crispy (about 1-2 minutes). Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a small dish, scramble the egg with a fork. After coating the pan with your sesame oil, add the egg and cook until done (about 30 seconds). Remove from pan and set aside.
- By now your veggies should be done. Remove from the microwave and add a 1/2 cup to the pan along with brown rice. Add prosciutto, egg and edamame along with soy sauce. Toss to coat and cook until hot.
- 318 Calories - 38g Carbohydrate - 5g Sugar - 9g Fiber - 5g Fat
- This recipe is MILK FREE & NUT FREE
Family Style Nutrition http://www.familystylenutrition.com/