A berry crumble needs to be 3 things in my opinion: sweet, crispy and satisfying, and this recipe will not disappoint.
Write a review
For the “Crumble”
- 4 Tbsp. Oats, Rolled
- 1 Tbsp. Brummel & Brown Yogurt Butter
- 1½ Tsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ Tsp. Sugar
- 3 Oz. Frozen Mixed Berries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine “crumble” ingredients in a small bowl using a fork, so butter is distributed evenly and mixture is cohesive.
- In a small ramekin, add 2 Tbsp. of the crumble mixture and flatten to create a bottom crust. Add frozen berries, and top with ½ Tsp. sugar. Top again with the remaining 2 Tbsp. of crumble. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Enjoy as is, or add a dollop fat-free whipped topping!
- 199 Calories - 35g Carbohydrate - 16g Sugar - 5g Fiber - 7g Fat
- This recipe is GLUTEN FREE, EGG FREE & NUT FREE
Family Style Nutrition http://www.familystylenutrition.com/