This is the most ridiculously easy salad to prepare and it is packed full of fiber, protein and lots of flavor. Just a hint of heat, a bit of sweet and some citrus come together in a scrumptious salad that you’ll love!
Corn, Pinto & Black Bean Salad
Write a review
- 15 Oz. Can of Black Beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 15 Oz. Can of Pinto Beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 15 Oz. Can of Corn, Rinsed and Drained
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro, picked and chopped
- 6 Stems Parsley, picked and chopped
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, chopped
- 1 Tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Lemon, Juiced
- ½ Lime, Juiced
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Pepper
- Make sure to rinse the beans and corn thoroughly. It will help get rid of some of the extra sodium and other liquid used during canning.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl, tossing several times and enjoy!
- 117 Calories - 1.9g Fat - 19g Carbohydrate - 2.5g Sugar - 4.7g Protein
- This recipe is EGG FREE, MILK FREE, GLUTEN FREE & NUT FREE
Family Style Nutrition http://www.familystylenutrition.com/