These whole wheat english muffin pepperoni pizzas are ready in less than 10 minutes and I promise the whole family will love them. Check out my daughter munching away!
Mini Whole Wheat Pepperoni Pizzas
Wholesome and delicious mini pizzas your little one will love!
Write a review
- 1 Whole Wheat English Muffin, Halved
- 1/2 Oz. Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Cubed
- 2 Tsp. Family Style Nutrition Quick Homemade Pizza Sauce (See Link Below)
- 4 Slices Turkey Pepperoni, Quartered
- 2 Large Basil Leaves, Torn into Small Pieces
- Preheat the oven broiler to medium heat.
- Toast the english muffin in a toaster until slightly crispy.
- Spoon 1 Tsp. of pizza sauce on each half and spread evenly.
- Spread the cheese, pepperoni & basil evenly across both halves.
- Place on tinfoil and put under broiler for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- 6. Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes and serve!
Family Style Nutrition http://www.familystylenutrition.com/
CLICK HERE FOR HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE
Beware these pizzas may leave your baby with tomato face!